SW-MOTECH Upper Crash Bar for OEM Bars on KTM 1090 Adventure R ’17-’19, 1290 Super Adventure R ’17-’19 & 1290 Super Adventure S ’18-’19
The SW-MOTECH upper crash bar for OEM bars on KTM 1090 Adventure R & 1290 Super Adventure R enhances the protection of the factory equipment by safeguarding the upper fairing and fuel tank. High strength tubular steel features a 21.3 mm diameter with a wall thickness of 2.5mm and CNC machined steel clamps and attachment points for a precision fit. These German engineered upper crash bars help defend your invest... read more
The SW-MOTECH upper crash bar for OEM bars on KTM 1090 Adventure R & 1290 Super Adventure R enhances the protection of the factory equipment by safeguarding the upper fairing and fuel tank. High strength tubular steel features a 21.3 mm diameter with a wall thickness of 2.5mm and CNC machined steel clamps and attachment points for a precision fit. These German engineered upper crash bars help defend your investment from expensive repairs or component replacement in the event of a fall tip over or slide. No modifications necessary for installation. Defend your KTM with a set of upper crash bars from SW-MOTECH!
- Enhances protection of the factory original crash bars
- Safeguards the upper fairing from impacts & abrasions
- Stout tubular steel construction with a tube diameter of 21.3 mm
- A wall thickness of 2.5 mm provides excellent strength
- High-quality precision CNC machined steel flanges & clamps
- Rubber isolator pads reduce & suppress felt vibrations
- Integrates perfectly with the factory crash bar & original equipment
- Durable powder coated finish enhances aesthetics & corrosion resistance
- Straight-forward bolt-on installation means no modifications necessary
- Available in black
- Designed & engineered in Germany
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH Upper Crash Bar (left & right side)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Please Note: This product is designed to work exclusively with the factory original crash bars. If you do not have factory original crash bars on your motorcycle the SW-MOTECH Upper Crash Bar cannot be installed.
MFW Crashbar Footpeg System Guide
The MFW Crashbar Footpeg System helps motorcycle riders find the most ergonomic riding position by offering alternate footpeg positions. By allowing the legs to extend to the “highway” pegs located on the crash bars riders can extend their comfort during long days in the saddle. The complete system is made up of 2bparts: the Crashbar Footpeg Mounts and the Footpegs themselves. Unless you are replacing a component or adding to an existing system you will need to order all parts for this to work on your motorcycle. Here is a quick rundown of the components you will need to choose from.
Crashbar Footpeg Mounts are available in black or silver to match your crash bars. These clamping mounts are adjustable from 0.85″ (21mm) to 1.125″ (28mm) and will allow you to mount to just about any crash bar on the market including SW-MOTECH and Givi crashbars.
MFW Footpegs are available in various styles to match your taste of riding style as well as your choice of black or silver finish.
- MFW MasterSafe Stash Footpegs incorporate a hidden compartment and a special key that allows secret storage of small items or documents. These pegs measure 4in long. Due to thier length they are recommended for passenger use only.
- MFW Master Grip Footpegs are CMC machined with pronounced ribs and knurled contact points to enhance grip. They measure 3.25in long.
- MFW Racing Footpegs measure 3.25in long and are CNC machined with knurled surfaces for grip and a slanted design to improve clearance.
- MFW Super Grip Footpegs measure 3.25in long and feature vulcanized rubber padding for extra comfort and grip.
2017-2019 KTM 1090 Adventure R
2017-2019 1290 Super Adventure R
2018-2019 KTM 1290 Super Adventure S
|Our part number:||SBL0487910001.P|
|Manufacturer Number:||SBL.04.879.10001B SBL.04.879.10001O|
|2017 - 2019||KTM||1090 Adventure R|
|2017 - 2020||KTM||1290 Super Adventure R|
|2018 - 2020||KTM||1290 Super Adventure S|
|All Years||KTM||1090 Adventure R|
|All Years||KTM||1290 Super Adventure R|
|All Years||KTM||1290 Super Adventure S|
Givi TN225 Crash Bars Engine Guards for Triumph Tiger 1050 ’07-’13
1 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Kawasaki Versys 650 ’07-’14
Out of stock - more coming soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Suzuki GSF1250S Bandit ’07-’13
5 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Yamaha FZ1 Fazer ’06-’15
Out of stock - more coming soon