SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Royal Enfield Himalayan ’18-’19
Keep your investment safe during a fall or slide with the SW-MOTECH crash bars engine guards for your Himalayan. Robust tubular steel construction is 22mm in diameter and powder coated black for an attractive factory original aesthetic that also improves durability and corrosion resistance. These essential crash bars are engineered in Germany to safeguard the most vulnerable and critical components including the en... read more
Keep your investment safe during a fall or slide with the SW-MOTECH crash bars engine guards for your Himalayan. Robust tubular steel construction is 22mm in diameter and powder coated black for an attractive factory original aesthetic that also improves durability and corrosion resistance. These essential crash bars are engineered in Germany to safeguard the most vulnerable and critical components including the engine cases exhaust headers frame and fuel tank. Installation is completely bolt-on so drilling cutting or welding are not necessary. Engine guards are a great investment that help prevent expensive repairs after a tip over or slide and more than pay for themselves when you consider the cost of OEM replacement parts. Keep your Royal Enfield safe with a high quality set of crash bars from SW-MOTECH!
- Sturdy steel construction
- Designed to contact the ground before vulnerable components
- Provides protection against impacts & abrasions during a fall or slide
- Safeguards critical & expensive parts including the engine cases frame and fuel tank
- Highly recommended modification to protect your investment
- Mounts securely to the frame for maximum strength
- Robust tubular steel is 22mm in diameter
- Attractive powder coated black finish maintains a factory aesthetic
- Durable & corrosion resistant
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
MFW Crashbar Footpeg System Guide
The MFW Crashbar Footpeg System helps motorcycle riders find the most ergonomic riding position by offering alternate footpeg positions. By allowing the legs to extend to the “highway” pegs located on the crash bars riders can extend their comfort during long days in the saddle. The complete system is made up of 2bparts: the Crashbar Footpeg Mounts and the Footpegs themselves. Unless you are replacing a component or adding to an existing system you will need to order all parts for this to work on your motorcycle. Here is a quick rundown of the components you will need to choose from.
Crashbar Footpeg Mounts are available in black or silver to match your crash bars. These clamping mounts are adjustable from 0.85″ (21mm) to 1.125″ (28mm) and will allow you to mount to just about any crash bar on the market including SW-MOTECH and Givi crashbars.
MFW Footpegs are available in various styles to match your taste of riding style as well as your choice of black or silver finish.
- MFW MasterSafe Stash Footpegs incorporate a hidden compartment and a special key that allows secret storage of small items or documents. These pegs measure 4in long. Due to thier length they are recommended for passenger use only.
- MFW Master Grip Footpegs are CMC machined with pronounced ribs and knurled contact points to enhance grip. They measure 3.25in long.
- MFW Racing Footpegs measure 3.25in long and are CNC machined with knurled surfaces for grip and a slanted design to improve clearance.
- MFW Super Grip Footpegs measure 3.25in long and feature vulcanized rubber padding for extra comfort and grip.
2018-2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan
|Our part number:||SBL4178910000B|
|GTIN13 / EAN Barcode:||4052572054024|
|2018 - 2019||Royal Enfield||Himalayan|
|All Years||Royal Enfield||Himalayan|
You may also like…
Barkbusters Aluminum Bar Handguard Kit for Royal Enfield Himalayan ’18-’19 | BHG-065 No Plastics
1 left in stock
Best Seller Closeout Sale
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for BMW F650GS ’00-’07, F650GS Dakar ’00-’07 & G650GS ’09-’10
Out of stock - more coming soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Triumph Tiger 1050 ’07-’12
1 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Yamaha FZ6 ’04-’10
2 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Yamaha FZ1 Fazer ’06-’15
1 left in stock - order soon