R&G Adventure Bar Crash Bars for Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports ’18-’19 | Silver or Black
DescriptionProtect the engine fairing and other vital components of your motorcycle with R&G Adventure Bar Crash Bars. R&G's stylish bars are made from 25.4mm steel tubing that's powder coated to keep them looking great. These Crash Bars aren't just good for protection they provide additional mounting points for auxiliary lights or foot pegs. Keep a drop or fall from causing undue damage with a set of Adventure Bar Crash Bars... read more
Protect the engine fairing and other vital components of your motorcycle with R&G Adventure Bar Crash Bars. R&G’s stylish bars are made from 25.4mm steel tubing that’s powder coated to keep them looking great. These Crash Bars aren’t just good for protection they provide additional mounting points for auxiliary lights or foot pegs. Keep a drop or fall from causing undue damage with a set of Adventure Bar Crash Bars by R&G.
- 25.4mm steel tube construction
- Black or Silver powder coated finish
- Installs easily without modifying bodywork
- Takes about an hour to install—time well spent!
- Protects the upper fairing and all the expensive bits just beneath
- Left and right side crash bars
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
MFW Crashbar Footpeg System Guide
The MFW Crashbar Footpeg System helps motorcycle riders find the most ergonomic riding position by offering alternate footpeg positions. By allowing the legs to extend to the “highway” pegs located on the crash bars riders can extend their comfort during long days in the saddle. The complete system is made up of 2bparts: the Crashbar Footpeg Mounts and the Footpegs themselves. Unless you are replacing a component or adding to an existing system you will need to order all parts for this to work on your motorcycle. Here is a quick rundown of the components you will need to choose from.
Crashbar Footpeg Mounts are available in black or silver to match your crash bars. These clamping mounts are adjustable from 0.85″ (21mm) to 1.125″ (28mm) and will allow you to mount to just about any crash bar on the market including SW-MOTECH and Givi crashbars.
MFW Footpegs are available in various styles to match your taste of riding style as well as your choice of black or silver finish.
- MFW MasterSafe Stash Footpegs incorporate a hidden compartment and a special key that allows secret storage of small items or documents. These pegs measure 4in long. Due to thier length they are recommended for passenger use only.
- MFW Master Grip Footpegs are CMC machined with pronounced ribs and knurled contact points to enhance grip. They measure 3.25in long.
- MFW Racing Footpegs measure 3.25in long and are CNC machined with knurled surfaces for grip and a slanted design to improve clearance.
- MFW Super Grip Footpegs measure 3.25in long and feature vulcanized rubber padding for extra comfort and grip.
2018-2019 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
|Our part number:||RG.AB0035.P|
|Manufacturer Number:||AB0035BK AB0035SI|
|2018 - 2019||Honda||Africa Twin Adventure Sports CRF1000L2|
|All Years||Honda||Africa Twin Adventure Sports CRF1000L2|
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom ’02-’13 & Kawasaki KLV1000 ’04-’06
2 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for Suzuki GS500E ’89-’06
Out of stock - more coming soon
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards for BMW K1200R ’05-’08, K1200R Sport ’07-’08 & K1300R ’09-’14
Out of stock - more coming soon
SW-MOTECH Rally Style Crash Bars Engine Guards for BMW R1100GS ’94-’99
1 left in stock - order soon