MRA Motorcycle Windshield for Yamaha MT-07 ’18-’19 | NSM Spoiler Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your Yamaha MT-07. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your Yamaha MT-07. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This spoiler screen windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Height: 10.24in. (260mm)
- Width: 12.6in. (320mm)
- Smoke Gray
What’s in the box:
- MRA Spoiler Screen for Yamaha MT-07
- Installation instructions
- Adjustable spoiler reduces drag turbulence and buffeting resulting in a significantly smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
2018-2019 Yamaha MT-07
|Our part number:||MRA.06.200.NSM.P|
|Manufacturer Number:||4025066163366 4025066163373 4025066163380|
|2018 - 2020||Yamaha||MT-07|
Givi E84 Backrest for E450 & E35 topcases
9 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers KTM 620 Adventure ’96-’99, 950 Adventure ’03-’06, 950 SM/SMR ’05-’07, 990 Adventure ’06-’13, 990 SM/SMR/SMT ’07-13 & 690 Duke 4 ’12-’15 | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery
Givi E103 Backrest for E350, E30 and E300N2 Top Cases
5 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen (Yamaha FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, -’05)
1 left in stock - order soon