MRA Motorcycle Windshield for Suzuki Katana ’20 | S Spoiler Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your Katana. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This spoil... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your Katana. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This spoiler screen windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Adjustable spoiler reduces drag turbulence and buffeting resulting in a significantly smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
What’s in the box:
- MRA Spoiler Screen for Katana
- Installation instructions
MRA.4025066166695 – Clear
MRA.4025066166701 – Smoke Gray
MRA.4025066166718 – Black
2020 Suzuki Katana
|Our part number:||MRA.4025066166.P|
|Manufacturer Number:||4025066166718 4025066166701 4025066166695|
Givi Windscreen Honda ST1100 Pan European
Out of stock - more coming soon
Givi E79 Backrest for E460 luggage case
4 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen for Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord ’01-’08
4 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Handlebar risers KTM LC4 & EXC models (all years) w/ original handlebars | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery