MRA Motorcycle Windshield for Suzuki GSX-S1000F ’15-’19 | TM Touring Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen for your Suzuki GSX-S1000F. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being defl... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen for your Suzuki GSX-S1000F. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
Take your riding to the next level with this MRA motorcycle Touring Screen windshield on your Suzuki GSX-S1000F.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- Available in three colors: clear smoke gray or black
- Dimensions: 18.8″ length x 13.7″ width (1.5″ longer than OEM)
What’s in the box:
- MRA TM Touring Screen
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
- MRA.4025066152001 – Clear
- MRA.4025066152018 – Smoke Gray
- MRA.4025066152025 – Black
2015-2019 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
|Our part number:||MRA.P.320|
|2018 - 2020||Suzuki||GSX-S1000F|
Givi Windscreen (Universal A200)
Out of stock - more coming soon
Givi Windscreen Suzuki AN650 Burgman Standard, ’02-’12
In stock - ships in 1-2 days
Givi Windscreen Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom, ’02-’04
2 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen BMW F650GS, ’00-’04
1 left in stock - order soon