MRA Motorcycle Windshield for KTM 390 Duke ’15-’16 | S Spoiler Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your KTM 390 Duke. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Spoiler Screen for your KTM 390 Duke. The MRA Spoiler Screen is a sport style windscreen that matches the overall shape of the manufacturer windscreen with a small spoiler that makes it slightly longer. What does this mean for you? The spoiler reduces drag and turbulence on the bike and in the cockpit resulting in a much smoother ride. This spoiler screen windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Adjustable spoiler reduces drag turbulence and buffeting resulting in a significantly smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
What’s in the box:
- MRA Spoiler Screen for KTM 125 / 200 / 390 Duke
- Installation instructions
- MRA.4025066144617 – Clear
- MRA.4025066144624 – Smoke Gray
- MRA.4025066144631 – Black
- KTM 125 / 200 / 390 Duke 2015-2016
|Our part number:||MRA.P.246|
|2015 - 2016||KTM||390 Duke|
|All Years||KTM||390 Duke|
Givi A240 Windscreen for Naked Motorcycles | Light Smoke
8 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen (Universal A200)
Out of stock - more coming soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen Kawasaki ZRX1100 / ZRX1200R ’97-’03
3 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen BMW F650ST ’97-’99
5 left in stock - order soonWindshields