MRA Motorcycle Windshield for BMW R1200R ’15-’19 | VT Vario Touring Screen
Taller than the manufacturer windshield the MRA Vario Touring Screen for BMW R1200R motorcycles features an adjustable spoiler that can be moved to 7 different positions. Adjusting easily without tools this allows you to fine tune the air flow so that it's free from turbulence buffeting or irritating wind noise. The windscreen has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to enhance the aerodynamics... read more
Taller than the manufacturer windshield the MRA Vario Touring Screen for BMW R1200R motorcycles features an adjustable spoiler that can be moved to 7 different positions. Adjusting easily without tools this allows you to fine tune the air flow so that it’s free from turbulence buffeting or irritating wind noise. The windscreen has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to enhance the aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics of your motorcycle. What does this mean for you? Accommodating most rider heights the spoiler adjusts so that the air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
Take your riding to the next level with this MRA motorcycle Vario Touring Screen windshield on your BMW R1200R.
Please Note: This windshield is only compatible with bikes that came with an OEM windscreen.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- 7 position adjustable spoiler to redirect airflow over screen
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- Raise spoiler to highest level for generous coverage from bugs and other debris
- Available in clear and smoke gray
What’s in the box:
- MRA Vario Touring Screen Type A
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
- MRA.4025066153046 – Clear
- MRA.4025066153053 – Smoke Gray Fitment Notes
2015-2019 BMW R1200R
|Our part number:||MRA.P.23|
|Manufacturer Number:||4025066153046 4025066153053|
|2015 - 2019||BMW||R1200R|
Givi E68 Backrest for E36 or E45 luggage cases
8 left in stock - order soonBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen BMW F650GS, ’00-’04
1 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen (Universal A604)
3 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi E84 Backrest for E450 & E35 topcases
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysBackrests & Grab Rails