MRA Motorcycle Windshield for BMW R1200R ’15-’19 | T Touring Screen
The MRA motorcycle windshield for your BMW R1200R is an upgrade from the original factory windscreen (if your R1200R is already equipped with a factory windshield) that improves coverage and comfort. Specially modified Plexiglas is manufactured according to strict specifications to ensure optical clarity durability and safety. Although very strong if the screen is broken MRA designs it to break with a dull edge... read more
The MRA motorcycle windshield for your BMW R1200R is an upgrade from the original factory windscreen (if your R1200R is already equipped with a factory windshield) that improves coverage and comfort. Specially modified Plexiglas is manufactured according to strict specifications to ensure optical clarity durability and safety. Although very strong if the screen is broken MRA designs it to break with a dull edge to significantly reduce the risk of injury. Typical high quality German design engineering and craftsmanship are evident especially since each unit must meet strict German national traffic safety standards. Every screen is also guaranteed to be free from risky optical focal points to prevent damage when parked in direct sunlight (see below for more information on optical focal points).
Choose from 3 optional shades: clear smoke gray or opaque black. This screen is higher and longer in length than the original to improve wind deflection and reduce pressure for a more relaxed experience. Installation is a straightforward bolt-on with no modifications simply remove the old and replace. Enhance the riding experience on your R1200R and install a touring screen from MRA!
- Direct bolt on replacement for existing factory screen
- Improves coverage & wind protection
- Straightforward bolt-on installation without modifications
- Lower portion of screen is shaded black to hide mounting hardware for a cleaner appearance
- Improved comfort at highway speeds & when sport touring
- Uniquely modified Plexiglas specifically for MRA
- Excellent optical clarity without optical focal points (see below for more information on optical focal points)
- Meets rigorous German National Road Traffic safety regulations
- If broken the screen edge is designed to break with a dull edge
- Designed & engineered in Germany for superior quality and craftsmanship
- Optimized for performance in a wind tunnel
- Available in clear smoke gray or opaque black
- Dimensions: 15.7″ W x 14.1″ H
What’s in the box:
- MRA Touring Screen
- Mounting materials
- Installation instructions
- MRA.4025066153015 -Clear
- MRA.4025066153022 -Smoke Gray
- MRA.4025066153039 -Black
Fitment Note: This screen is designed to replace the existing factory screen on the R1200R. If your motorcycle is not currently equipped with a windscreen Click Here for compatible windscreens.
What is an Optical Focal Point?
An optical focal point is a beam of light that will converge onto a single point by the object it passes through (in this case a windscreen other than an MRA) where it can easily focus enough energy to burn and damage bodywork or instrument cluster as the sun passes through or reflects off of the object. This is the same type of science that occurs when you take a magnifying glass outside on a sunny day to burn ants! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections & focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
2015-2019 BMW R1200R
|Our part number:||MRA.P.22|
|Manufacturer Number:||4025066153015 4025066153022 4025066153039|
|2015 - 2019||BMW||R1200R|
Givi Windscreen Suzuki AN650 Burgman Standard, ’02-’12
In stock - ships in 1-2 days
Givi Windscreen (Yamaha FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, -’05)
2 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen Honda Silverwing 600
2 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen Honda ST1100 Pan European
4 left in stock - order soon