MRA Motorcycle Windshield for BMW R1200GS LC ’13-’16 | XCT X-Creen Touring Screen
DescriptionImprove your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA X-Creen Touring Screen for your BMW R1200GS LC. The X-Creen Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. Additionally an infinitely adjustable spoiler is attached to the top of the screen. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly ... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA X-Creen Touring Screen for your BMW R1200GS LC. The X-Creen Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. Additionally an infinitely adjustable spoiler is attached to the top of the screen. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
Take your riding to the next level with this MRA motorcycle Spoiler Screen windshield on your BMW R1200GS LC.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- Infinitely adjustable spoiler to redirect airflow over screen
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- Raise spoiler to highest level for generous coverage from bugs and other debris
- Available in clear and smoke gray
What’s in the box:
- MRA X-Creen Touring windshield for BMW R1200GS LC
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
- MRA.4025066139576 – Clear
- MRA.4025066139583 – Smoke Gray
- BMW R1200GS LC 2013-2016
|Our part number:||MRA.P.469|
|All Years||BMW||R1200GS LC|
Givi E103 Backrest for E350, E30 and E300N2 Top Cases
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysBackrests & Grab Rails
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers KTM 620 Adventure ’96-’99, 950 Adventure ’03-’06, 950 SM/SMR ’05-’07, 990 Adventure ’06-’13, 990 SM/SMR/SMT ’07-13 & 690 Duke 4 ’12-’15 | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryHandlebar Risers & Barbacks
Givi Windscreen Honda Silverwing 600
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryWindshields
Givi Windscreen Honda VFR800 VTEC Interceptor, ’02-’11
4 left in stock - order soonWindshields