MRA Motorcycle Windshield for BMW F750GS ’19-’20 | T Touring Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen on your BMW F750. Available in clear smoke grey and black. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this... read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen on your BMW F750. Available in clear smoke grey and black. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride. This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
Overall length: 17.71 inches (450 mm). 180mm over stock.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
What’s in the box:
- MRA Touring Screen for BMW
- Installation instructions
Note: Does not fit F750GSAFitment Notes
2019-2020 BMW F750GS
|Our part number:||MRA.40250661653.P|
|2019 - 2020||BMW||F750GS|
Givi E79 Backrest for E460 luggage case
3 left in stock - order soon
Givi Windscreen (Yamaha FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, -’05)
2 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers KTM 620 Adventure ’96-’99, 950 Adventure ’03-’06, 950 SM/SMR ’05-’07, 990 Adventure ’06-’13, 990 SM/SMR/SMT ’07-13 & 690 Duke 4 ’12-’15 | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery
Givi Windscreen Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom, ’02-’04
1 left in stock - order soon