MRA Motorcycle Windscreen For Yamaha Tenere 700 ’21 | TM Touring Screen
DescriptionImprove your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen for your Yamaha Tenere 700. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. read more
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen for your Yamaha Tenere 700. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for original windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- Height: 15.75in (400mm) – 3.94in (100mm) Taller than OEM Windscreen
- Width: 11.81in (300mm)
- Smoke Grey
What’s in the box:
- MRA TM Touring Screen
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
|Our part number:||MRA.06.202.TM.P|
|All Years||Yamaha||Tenere 700|
Givi A240 Windscreen for Naked Motorcycles | Light Smoke
8 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi E103 Backrest for E350, E30 and E300N2 Top Cases
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen Suzuki AN400 Burgman ’03-’05 & AN400 Type S Burgman, ’05
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysWindshields
SW-MOTECH Handlebar risers KTM LC4 & EXC models (all years) w/ original handlebars | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryHandlebar Risers & Barbacks