MRA Motorcycle Windscreen For Yamaha Tenere 700 ’21 | TM Touring Screen
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen for your Yamaha Tenere 700. The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement—simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for original windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
- Height: 15.75in (400mm) – 3.94in (100mm) Taller than OEM Windscreen
- Width: 11.81in (300mm)
- Smoke Grey
What’s in the box:
- MRA TM Touring Screen
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
|Our part number:||MRA.06.202.TM.P|
|All Years||Yamaha||Tenere 700|
Givi Windscreen Suzuki AN650 Burgman Standard, ’02-’12
In stock - ships in 1-2 days
Givi Windscreen Kawasaki ZRX1100 / ZRX1200R ’97-’03
3 left in stock - order soon
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers KTM 620 Adventure ’96-’99, 950 Adventure ’03-’06, 950 SM/SMR ’05-’07, 990 Adventure ’06-’13, 990 SM/SMR/SMT ’07-13 & 690 Duke 4 ’12-’15 | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery
Givi Windscreen (Yamaha FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, -’05)
2 left in stock - order soon