MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Triumph Daytona T595 ’97-’98 & Daytona 955i ’99-’00
DescriptionThe original "double-bubble" racingscreen! Available in clear smoke gray and gloss black. read more
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 14.2 inches (360 mm).
In 1994 MRA introduced the first double bubble racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing!
|Our part number:||MRA.11.006.R|
|1996 - 2006||Triumph||Daytona 955i T595 / Super III|
|All Years||Triumph||Daytona 955i T595 / Super III|
Givi E84 Backrest for E450 & E35 topcases
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen (Universal A200)
Out of stock - more coming soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen Honda Silverwing 600
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryWindshields
Givi E79 Backrest for E460 luggage case
3 left in stock - order soonBackrests & Grab Rails