MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja ’11-’15
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 16.9 inches (430 mm).
In 1994 MRA introduced the first double bubble racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing! Bottom of screen is printed with a black raster conforming to the shape of the underlying fairing.
|Variation||Our Part Number||Manufacturer part number||Other Identifiers|
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066128839
|Color: Smoke Gray||MRA.08.062.R.1||
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066128846
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066128860
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers for Select KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery
$54.95 USD Add to cartHandlebar Risers & Barbacks
GIVI E84 Backrest for E450 and E35 TopcasesSale!
Available on backorder - More coming soon
USDAdd to cartBackrests & Grab Handles
GIVI Windscreen for Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord ’02-’07Sale!
low stock - order soon
USDAdd to cartWindshields