MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Kawasaki Z1000 ’10-’13
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 15.4 inches (390 mm).
The original “double-bubble” racing screen first introduced in 1994 by MRA at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA Racing Screens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing!
|Our part number:||MRA.08.059.R|
|2010 - 2013||Kawasaki||Z1000|
Givi Windscreen (Yamaha FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, -’05)
4 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi E79 Backrest for E460 luggage case
Out of stock - more coming soonBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen Honda VFR800 VTEC Interceptor, ’02-’11
2 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi E102 Backrest for E260 luggage case
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryBackrests & Grab Rails