MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Honda VFR800 VTEC Interceptor ’02-’11
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 18.5 inches (470 mm).
In 1994 MRA introduced the first double bubble racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing! Bottom of screen is printed with a black raster conforming to the shape of the underlying fairing.
|Our part number:||MRA.01.035.R|
|2002 - 2011||Honda||VFR800 VTEC Interceptor|
|All Years||Honda||VFR800 VTEC Interceptor|
Givi E68 Backrest for E36 or E45 luggage cases
7 left in stock - order soonBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen Kawasaki ZRX1100 / ZRX1200R ’97-’03
Out of stock - more coming soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen (Universal A620)
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryWindshields
Givi Windscreen Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom ’05-’09 & DL650 V-Strom ’04-’11
6 left in stock - order soonWindshields