MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Honda Grom MSX125 ’13-’16
DescriptionThe lower part of the Racing Screen corresponds to the original profile but with a bubble-shaped extension in the center to improve aerodynamics and deflect wind pressure away from your helmet. read more
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Available in all clear smoke gloss black and shadow-line satin black.
|Our part number:||MRA.01.073.R|
|2013 - 2016||Honda||Grom MSX125|
|All Years||Honda||Grom MSX125|
Givi E103 Backrest for E350, E30 and E300N2 Top Cases
In stock - ships in 1-2 daysBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi E102 Backrest for E260 luggage case
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryBackrests & Grab Rails
Givi Windscreen BMW F650GS, ’00-’04
4 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen BMW F650ST ’97-’99
5 left in stock - order soonWindshields