Oxford RainSeal Handlebar Muffs
DescriptionPlease Note: This product is no longer available for purchase.
Facing the icy winter riding with grim determination? Add some comfort to the cold with Oxford's RainSeal Handlebar Muffs. Easily mounted to most any motorcycle's handlebars the RainSeal muffs add weather and temperature protection for those chilly winter rides. A pouch on the inside allows you to add Oxford Electric Hothands... read more
This item is no longer available
Facing the icy winter riding with grim determination? Add some comfort to the cold with Oxford’s RainSeal Handlebar Muffs. Easily mounted to most any motorcycle’s handlebars the RainSeal muffs add weather and temperature protection for those chilly winter rides. A pouch on the inside allows you to add Oxford Electric Hothands for added warmth!
- Pre-formed opening for ease of access to controls.
- Total weather protection: waterproof heavy duty 1500 denier polyester outer shell with Thermacel insulation for total warmth
- High visibility 3M reflective piping for increased visibility to other road users
- Does not interfere with operation of your controls
- Attractive Oxford Rain Seal logos
- When using the Oxford Muffs on motorcycles with handguards installed you may find you need to remove the guards to achieve a proper fit. With some full wrap handguards such as Barkbusters you can remove just the plastics and not the entire guard.
- In some cases the mirror stem cut out on the Oxford Muffs does not line up with mirror stem on the motorcycle. To remedy this situation Oxford has provided a PVC washer and instructions on how to pierce the top side of the muff so that the mirror stem may pass through. See instructions included with Muffs for further information.
- Always be sure that your thumb controls and cut-off switch are not to close or blocked by the Muff. If the controls can not be easily operated then reposition the Muff further inwards on your handlebars.
- Always be sure to join the Muffs together using the provided interconnecting strap
- The Oxford Muffs will not fit on bikes with larger hand controls.
|Our part number:||OXF.OX557|
|GTIN13 / EAN Barcode:||5030009145575|
Givi Windscreen Suzuki AN400 Burgman ’03-’05 & AN400 Type S Burgman, ’05
1 left in stock - order soonWindshields
Givi Windscreen Kawasaki ZRX1100 / ZRX1200R ’97-’03
Out of stock - more coming soonWindshields
GIVI TM421 Universal Hand Protectors
1 left in stock - order soonHeated Grips & Muffs
SW-MOTECH Handlebar risers KTM LC4 & EXC models (all years) w/ original handlebars | 30mm
Special order - Order now for fastest deliveryHandlebar Risers & Barbacks