MRA Motorcycle Windshield BMW F900XR ’20-’22 | VTM VarioTouring Screen
DescriptionImprove your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Vario Touring Screen on your BMW F900XR. Taller than the manufacturer windshield the Vario Touring Screen features an adjustable spoiler that can be moved to 7 different positions. read more Brand: MRA Motorcycle Windshields
Improve your aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Vario Touring Screen on your BMW F900XR. Taller than the manufacturer windshield the Vario Touring Screen features an adjustable spoiler that can be moved to 7 different positions. Moved easily without tools this allows you to fine tune the air flow so that it’s free from turbulence buffeting or irritating wind noise. The windscreen has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to enhance the aerodynamics high speed stability and aesthetics of your motorcycle. What does this mean for you? Accommodating most rider heights the spoiler adjusts so that the air is being deflected over you instead of into you resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break it’s designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol cleaners and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that’s manufactured to MRA’s unique specifications—that’s right a secret formula
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on–and begin to damage–your motorcycle… unless you’re using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn’t at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
What’s in the box:
- MRA Vario Touring Screen for BMW F900XR
- Installation instructions
|Variation||Our Part Number||Manufacturer part number||Other Identifiers|
|Color: Smoke Gray||MRA.4025066169214||
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066169214
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066169207
GIVI Windscreen for Select Suzuki MotorcyclesSale!
Available on backorder - More coming soon
USDAdd to cartWindshields
GIVI Windscreen for BMW F650ST ’97-’99Sale!
low stock - order soon
USDAdd to cartWindshields
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers for Select KTM Motorcycles | 30mm
Not currently available to orderHandlebar Risers & Barbacks