MRA Double-Bubble RacingScreen Windshield for Suzuki GSX-R750R Limited ’89
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 12.7 inches (325 mm).
In 1994 MRA introduced the first double bubble racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing!
|Variation||Our Part Number||Manufacturer part number||Other Identifiers|
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066215867
|Color: Smoke Gray||MRA.05.024.R.1||
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066215874
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066215942
GIVI E79 Backrest for E460 Luggage CaseSale!
low stock - order soon
USDAdd to cartBackrests & Grab Handles
GIVI A604 Universal WindscreenSale!
Special order - Order now for fastest delivery
USDAdd to cartWindshields
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers for Select KTM Bikes w/ Original Handlebars
Not currently available to orderHandlebar Risers & Barbacks