MRA Windscreen for Ducati 600SS
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material – used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Overall length: 13.4 inches (340 mm).
In 1994 MRA introduced the first double bubble racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne Germany. The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road a more desirable effect when racing!
This motorcycles original windscreen is attached with non-reusable fasteners or rivets. As the original hardware is not reusable replacement attachment screws are included with MRA windscreens for this motorcycle.
|Variation||Our Part Number||Manufacturer part number||Other Identifiers|
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066504619
GTIN13 / EAN: 4025066504695
SW-MOTECH Handlebar Risers for Select KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles
Not currently available to orderHandlebar Risers & Barbacks
GIVI E79 Backrest for E460 Luggage CaseSale!
In stock - Usually ships within 24 hours
USD Add to cartBackrests & Grab Handles
GIVI Windscreen for Honda ST1100 Pan EuropeanSale!
low stock - order soon
USD Add to cartWindshields