Klim Induction Men’s Jacket
This product has been discontinued by the supplier.
DescriptionPlease Note: This product is no longer available for purchase. Please Note: This product is no longer available for purchase.
Warm weather riding can be uncomfortable unless you're wearing the Klim Induction men's jacket which delivers the highest level of ventilation with the highest level of abrasion resistance available in a motorcycle garment. Proprietary Karbonite Mesh is 750% stronger than Polyester (used in other jackets) with increased mesh coverage and 840D Hi-Tenacity 6.6 nylon panels in critical abrasion zones such as the shoul... read more
Warm weather riding can be uncomfortable unless you’re wearing the Klim Induction men’s jacket which delivers the highest level of ventilation with the highest level of abrasion resistance available in a motorcycle garment. Proprietary Karbonite Mesh is 750% stronger than Polyester (used in other jackets) with increased mesh coverage and 840D Hi-Tenacity 6.6 nylon panels in critical abrasion zones such as the shoulders and elbows. This refined jacket is equipped with the latest D3O LP1 vented armor which increases breathability by 45% with CE Level 1 protection in ambient wet cold and hot conditions. D3O armor is soft flexible and very comfortable with the ability to absorb and dissipate impact energy then return to a flexible state. Improved comfort was a major focus in this redesign and it was effectively accomplished with a more articulated fit that improves overall mobility. Retroreflective 3M Scotchlite material is placed in key areas to increase visibility for surrounding traffic by redirecting a large amount of light back to the source. Compromising your safety isn’t an option (especially in hot weather) ride safely comfortably and confidently in an Induction jacket from Klim!
- “Bomber Mesh” proprietary Klim Karbonite mesh construction (750% stronger than traditional Polyester mesh)
- Additional overall mesh coverage with increased air-flow compared to the previous version
- MIL-SPEC Klim Karbonite nylon mesh resists heavy abrasions & tears
- Reinforced with Klim Rhino-Stitch construction technology
- High abrasion zones feature robust 840D hi-tenacity 6.6 Cordura nylon
- Garment passes ***CE certification A/AA/AAA
- Enhanced elbow comfort
- UV-resistant treated main mesh
- Fleece-lined soft collar
- Colors: Dark Gray Light Gray Blue & Hi-Viz
- Sizes: S M L XL XXL & XXXL
- D3O LP1 vented elbow/shoulder armor is the most advanced & breathable motorcycle armor available
- 45% Improved breathability
- CE certified to EN1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Performs to Level 1 standards in ambient wet cold & hot conditions
- Extremely comfortable lightweight low-profile soft & flexible
- D3O Level 1 back pad
- Klimatek cooling stretch mesh in elbow & shoulder pad pockets
- Retroreflective 3M Scotchlite reflective panels on upper chest upper back arms & outer wrists return a large amount of light directly to the original source
- Specific positioning of reflective panels maximizes Bio-Motion recognition
Comfort & Fit
- Articulated fit improves overall comfort
- Stretch material is woven inside the elbows
- Easy-to-use quick adjust forearm straps
- Moisture-wicking & breathable internal mesh comfort liner
- Enhanced articulation through back & arms
- One external upper chest pocket with key clip
- Dual zippered lower hand pockets
- One inner chest pocket
- Single forearm emergency ID pocket with hidden stash pocket
- Easy-to-use Hypalon (synthetic rubber) zipper pullers
- YKK zippers throughout
|Chest (in)||34 – 36||38 – 40||42 – 44||46 – 48||50 – 52||54 – 56|
|Waist (in)||31 – 33||35 – 37||39 – 41||43 – 45||47 – 49||51 – 53|
|Sleeve (in)||27 – 28||29 – 30||31 – 32||32 – 33||33 – 34||35 – 36|
How To Measure
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With your arm fully extended measure from the center back of neck at spine to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
|Variation||Our Part Number||Manufacturer Number||Other Identifiers|