Request a Return
Fill out the form below and one of our reps will get back to you with a return authorization number and full return instructions within 24-48 hours. Returns must be received within 60 days from the date of shipment; returns received after 60 days from original shipment date will be returned to the customer.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: No Restock Fees, No Hassles, No Problem!
If your order arrives and something is not right, we’ll make it right, guaranteed.
What can I return?
- In order to be returned, products must be in new, complete, unaltered condition with no signs of installation. The original box, packaging, manuals, tags and informational literature must be present and undamaged.
- “Bolt-on” items cannot typically be installed without leaving some form of installation marks in the surface. Please do not “test fit” or otherwise install items you do not intend to keep.
- Windscreens must be returned in new, never installed condition. Please do not test fit windscreens, as this leaves scratches on mounting points. Windscreens returned showing any installation marks will be refused and void of any refund.
- Motorcycle luggage with factory installed locks cannot be returned if you have locked all keys inside the luggage. At least one of the supplied keys must be accessible to open the luggage, and that key must be packaged so it does not scratch the luggage during shipping.
- Textile luggage/boots/apparel must have labels/tags attached and be shipped inside their original garment bags or boxes with any hangers. Items must not be soiled in any way (i.e., must be free of odors, bugs, pet hair, stains, dust, dirt, etc.)
- Tires must have model identifying labels/wrappings intact. (Never mounted on a rim.)
- Helmets must be returned in their original helmet bag and box with the plastic shield protector still attached as it was shipped to you. You are welcome to wear helmets around the house to check fit before deciding to keep them, but for liability and safety reasons, helmets must be returned in new condition without indications of having been road tested (i.e., faceshield protection film is removed or helmet is covered in squashed bugs). Helmets must be free of make-up, odors, bugs, pet hair, human hair, stains, dust, dirt, etc.
- Merchandise that has been installed or “taken for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. Used gear that cannot be returned, but can usually easily be sold by the owner privately on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace or bike-specific forums.
- Electronics that have been removed from factory sealed packaging, installed and/or “activated” cannot be returned, but we can help you troubleshoot installation and repair or resolve any suspected defects.
- Unused items returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, bags, hangers, or boxes may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional repackaging/repair fee of up to 25% as needed to cover the cost of restoring the item to new condition. Unused items returned with missing or damaged components are subject to costs as needed to restore the item to new condition, and may be returned to the customer without refund if we cannot restore the item to new condition.
- The first exchange of an apparel item will ship free if swapping for the same item in another size, provided the original item also shipped free. See our exchanges page for details.
If your order arrives with shipping damage, contact us immediately upon receipt. Do not attempt to install the items. Keep all shipping boxes and email us photos of both the boxes and the damage to the product itself. We will work to file a claim with the shipping company on your behalf and set you up with a replacement order to get you back on the road as soon as possible!
Initial manufacturer defects
New not-yet-installed items with suspected initial manufacturer defects may only be returned if unmodified and in new, unused condition.
If you’ve installed, modified, or used an item that you believe is defective, we will help you place a warranty claim with the manufacturer to, at their discretion, replace or repair the product.
If you have a used or installed item that is missing parts or hasn’t lived up to your expectations, we can help you order replacement parts or request a repair from the manufacturer. Used items are not eligible for return and refund.
FedEx Prepaid Return Labels
- If we email or ship you a prepaid return label, you’ll need to print it (if delivered by email), tape it to the box, then drop the box off at any FedEx drop off location.
- Each label can be used on one box only.
- If your place of work doesn’t have daily FedEx pickup, just drop the box off at any staffed FedEx location.
- Click here to find a nearby staffed FedEx location.
- You are responsible for all costs to ship merchandise back to Twisted Throttle.
- U.S. and international returns must be shipped back to our Rhode Island address. Canadian returns should be shipped to our Canadian return address, which avoids the complication of international return shipping.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not charge brokerage fees (i.e. international post). Customers are responsible for any brokerage or customs charges; such costs will be deducted from the amount of the return. International shipments refused or abandoned by the customer shall not be refunded unless the goods are physically returned to Twisted Throttle at the customer’s cost.
- Any parcels shipped “C.O.D.” or having additional brokerage fees billed to Twisted Throttle upon delivery will be refused.
- Any refused, undelivered, or abandoned package is subject to a $12 service fee.
- Once your return has been received and inspected (usually in 1 to 5 business days of receipt), we will initiate a refund. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2 to 10 business days for the credit to be posted to your account.
- We will attempt to issue a credit back to the same form of payment used in the original transaction. If a refund to the original form of payment is not possible, the refund will be issued as a Twisted Throttle gift card.
- If your original order was partially paid for with Twisted Points, all points originally redeemed will be credited back prior to providing any refunds to other forms of payment.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
International Exchange Rates & Exchange Fees
- All transactions are billed and refunded in U.S. dollars. When a refund is made on international orders, we are reversing the original U.S. dollar transaction.
- Some credit card companies charge a non-refundable foreign exchange fee (typically between 1% and 3%) when you make a purchase outside of your home currency. Some credit card companies may apply a different exchange rate to the return than the original purchase.
- If you make frequent purchases outside your home currency, we suggest that you obtain a credit card that does not charge a foreign currency exchange fee.
- TwistedThrottle.com is not responsible for and does not charge any foreign exchange fees, nor does TwistedThrottle.com control the exchange rate your payment provider applies to your purchase and/or refund.
- See this article at CreditCardGenius.ca for details on how international credit cards work.
Questions and Concerns
If anything is unclear or you have a special concern, please contact us. We’re here to help!
Policy effective 1/4/2021