Custom Manufacturing of Motorcycle Accessories for OEMs, Training Schools, and Government Fleets
Twisted Throttle’s in-house design department can create private-label custom manufactured motorcycle accessories for many applications.
From initial concept creation sketches and 3D modeling to fabrication and mass production, our custom production capabilities include metal fabrication, cut-and-sewn textiles, welded drybags, accessory wiring harnesses, auxiliary lighting systems and more.
|Our headquarters and design studios are located in Exeter, Rhode Island. We offer quick turnaround, low minimums, and innovative solutions.
Previous projects have included:
– Police, fire department, and military motorcycle fleet conversions
– OEM accessory design and production for motorcycle manufacturers
– Private-label logos on accessories produced for motorcycle touring companies and rental fleets
– Custom design, painting and graphics for adventure and sport-touring motorcycles
– One-off motorcycle preparation for world circumnavigation in desert, tundra, and wilderness conditions
– One-off stunt motorcycle preparation for professional competition
– Fleet manufacturing of hand guards and brake/clutch lever guards for the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Foundation
In-house Custom Prototyping and Manufacturing Capabilities:
– 3D design via Solidworks
– Photo-realistic rendering of product concepts
– CNC plasma cutting
– CNC milling
– Precision sheet metal bending
– Precision tubing bending
– Fabric cutting, welding, and sewing
– Custom assembly and packaging
– Custom thermal transfer logos for welded drybag and textile items
– Packaging, graphics, photography, and promotional video production
Premium Logo Motorcycle Gear
An extensive selection of our stock items is available for custom logos. Special events, awards, or gifts can be branded with your personal or business logo.
For as few as 100 units of a size, we can customize a logo for many welded drybags and backpacks.
Contact Us for details on custom motorcycle accessory manufacturing!