Become A Supplier
Join the Twisted Throttle Family by Becoming a Supplier
Are you interested in having Twisted Throttle sell your products?
What can Twisted Throttle do for you?
- We know what our customers are looking for, let us handle selling your product to the customer base that we know best!
- Twisted Throttle features a diverse product range that is designed to offer an array of complementary options while minimizing competition between suppliers. Contact us to discuss how we can work to support each other.
- Please include details of your Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, wholesale discount structure and sales and marketing incentives.
In order to merchandise your products, we’ll need the following data:
- Item list including all fields in this example item list.
- Application list to match all products with the bike(s) they fit; use this example application list.
- It is helpful if each piece of marketing materials (catalogs, hats, stickers, keychains, etc.) is assigned a part number for easy ordering.
- Vector graphics (AI or EPS) of logos
- Product images with a white background:
- Image of packaging
- Image of everything that is included in the box
- Multiple detail images of the product installed and in use from various angles
- For bolt-on accessories, a zoomed-out image of the whole bike with the product installed
- For apparel, a zoomed-out image of the whole person wearing the product
- Installation instructions in PDF format
If you don’t have all the information in this format, we’ll work together to collect it.
Samples can be sent to:
Twisted Throttle LLC
ATTN: Purchasing Director
570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
Exeter, RI 02822
All samples become the property of Twisted Throttle LLC. If you wish to have them returned after evaluation, please indicate this on the packing slip and include a return label.
Please submit contact info and product data below